Victoria Song Profile and Facts
Stage Name : Victoria Song (빅토리아)
Real Name : Victoria Song; Song Qian
Chinese Name : Song Qian (宋茜)
Date of Birth : February 2, 1987
Hometown : Qingdao, Shandong
Group : f(x)
Group Position : Leader
Languages : Chinese (fluent), Korean (basic)
Nickname : Pororia
Height : 168 cm
Blood type : O
Zodiac : Aquarius
School : Beijing Dance Academy
Casted : September 2007 Beijing, China SM Casting System
Trainee Period : 2007 – 2009
Speciality : Traditional / Folk / Jazz dance / Stretching
Education : Beijing Dance Academy
Website : me2day , Weibo
2008 [MODEL] – SPRIS model w/ Lee Jun Ki
2008 [MODEL] – Smart S Line Model w/ SHINee
2008 [CF] – Samsung’s Anycall w/ RAIN- “Any Dream”
2008 [CF] – Samsung LCD Mode
2008 [MV] – Kangta – “Eternity”
2008 [MV] – Super Junior M – “U”
2008 [MV] – SHINee – “Noona neomo yeppeo” / “Replay”
2009 [CF] – Sparkling Korea CF MODEL
2010 [MV] – Trax – “Cold Hearted Man”
Variety television series
|2010||YStar||“Hello f(x)”||EP 1 – Ep 4||2010-04-17 – 2010-05-08|
|2010 – Present||SBS||Star King||Recurring||2010-03-27 –|
|2010||KBS||Invincible Youth||EP33 – EP58||2010-06-18 – 2010-12-24|
|2010 – 2011||MBC||f(x)’s KOALA||EP1 – EP4, EP7 – EP15||2010-10-02 – 2011-01-08|
|2010 – 2011||MBC||We Got Married||EP38 – EP101||2010-06-26 – 2011-09-17||Main article: Khuntoria|
When Love Walked In
Commercials and advertisements
2008: Samsung 6 Series LCD TV
2008: Samsung’s Anycall“Any Dream” – Rain
2008: SPRIS Clothing Brand – Lee Jun Ki
2008: Smart S Line school uniforms – SHINee
2009: Korea Seoul Tour
2009: LG Cyon Chocolate Phone – f(x)
2009: K-Swiss – f(x)
2010: Love living rabbit costumes (H2) – f(x), SHINee & Zhang Liyin
2010: LG Optimus Z – f(x)
2010: Calvin Klein Jeans – Sulli & Krystal
2010: Elite’s School Uniform – f(x), Infinite
2010: Crown Bakery – f(x)
2010: Cnkia Chicken – f(x)
2010: Ottogi Noodle – f(x)
2011: Video game MMORPG “Gran Age” – f(x)
2011: Estee Lauder’s Pure Colour Lipstick
2011: Smoothie King drinks – Sulli
2011: Cafe Real/Jardin Coffee
2011: Caribbean Bay CF – Nichkhun & 2PM
2012: IPKN Cosmetics
2012: & by P&D – f(x)
2012: LG – f(x), Super Junior
|2007||Beijing Dance Competition “Hua Ling”||First prize||Won|
|Beijing Dance Competition “Hua Yao Xin Niang”||Second prize||Won|
|2010||MBC Entertainment Awards||Popularity Award||Won|
|2012||MBC ‘Idol Star Olympics‘ – Female Fencing||Gold Medal||Won|
Likes : Coffee, healthy food, Grandma’s cooking, Sparkly items
Idols : Faye Wong, Zhang Ziyi
Most Perfect Woman : Song Hye Gyo
Fav Song : LA chA TA
First Korean Friend : Pororo!
Famous Close Friend : Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Zhoumi and Henry (SJM), Gyuri (KARA), Tiffany (SNSD)
Desktop Wallpaper: Selcas of herself
Wants to meet : Song Seung Hun, Lee Hyori
Ideal type of man : Tall, Non smoker, filial piety, Speaks the same language.
If she had a superpower : Invisibility
Roommate : Sulli
Stress Reliever : Eating
In her bag : Tissues and wallet
Favorite type of pet : Dogs because of their loyalty
Most attractive f(x) member: Amber for her boyish charms.
Can sleep comfortably with her legs split.
In her own words:
My name is Victoria Song. My real name is Song Qian. I was born on February 2, 1987. I’m an only child. There are a lot of kids like me in China. My age gap with other members of my group is quite big but I like to play jokes so they’re always asking if I really am 23-years-old. Hahaha.
I’m the leader but I don’t speak Korean fluently very well yet so I feel bad for my group. When the staff have to talk with the leader who is me, my members take such good care of me. (Luna: You take good care of us when we’re in China.) But actually I don’t speak Chinese that fluently anymore either. I was told to do interviews in Chinese recently if I don’t remember how to express myself in Korean but… I couldn’t remember how to say it in Chinese either… Oh, what do I do?
I was born in Qingdao and when I turned 10, I started attending the Beijing Dance Academy where I learned all sorts of dance including ballet, traditional Chinese dance and tumbling. Tumbling while wearing heels is something I tried for the first time while shooting the teaser video for “LA chA TA”. My manager had asked if I could do it on heels and I told him I would make an attempt although I had never tried it before but I really did it. Even I was surprised.
The commercial I shot with singer, Rain in China was something I started without having almost any knowledge of Jazz dance or hip-hop because it happened about a month after I had joined the agency so I would practise each move for hours. I had only learned more traditional dances before so I was extremely grateful when Rain taught me how to do popping. I didn’t even speak Korean back then so a translator delivered everything in between.
At the dormitory I share a room with Sulli and Amber with Luna. And Krystal’s house is only three minutes away from our’s. We’re all good friends and aren’t messy so we don’t need any rules to follow by in particular. When I look at text messages my fans have sent me there are actually a lot of words that I don’t understand. So Amber and I always carry around electronic dictionaries but if we don’t find the word we’re looking for, we look it up in the Internet and if it still isn’t there, we ask the members and then if they don’t know what it means either, we ask our manager.
When I went to audition for the cheerleading team of KBS reality show “The Invincible Baseball Team” I danced to Ciara’s “Love Sex Magic”. My Jazz dance teacher came up with a choreography where I could show everything about my dancing.
Getting injections is something I am really really scared of. We were told we had to get four injections each before going on volunteer work to Kenya recently and my group stood close to me, reassuring me everything would be alright, but I was still so scared. (Krystal: I saw that you were crying.) I would really love to have a chance to participate in musicals, because then I can show everything from singing to dancing to acting. And it’s my dream to go to China with the members of my group to pursue an active career there as well.
1. Victoria’s ideal type is Korean actor/model singer Song Seung Hun.
2. Victoria was once called “The Queen of China” by Super Junior’s Kim Heechul.
3. Victoria likes popular Korean dish Samgyupsal, just like 2PM’s Nichkhun. 4. Fans refer to them as Samgyupsal Couple.
5. Victoria likes drinking coffee.
6. Victoria’s stress reliever is EATING.
7. Once f(x) completed its first performance, Victoria is the first person who directly contacted her parents who live in China.
8. Victoria always carries a wallet and tissue.
9. The most perfect woman for her is Korean model/actress Song Hye Kyo.
10. If she had superpower, Victoria wants to become invisible.
11. Most attractive f(x) member for Victoria is Amber because of her boyish charm.
12. Victoria can sleep comfortably with her legs split.
13. For 24 years, Victoria thought she was O blood type and realized her real blood type is A only recently.
14. Her first kiss was before she became a college student with a guy she dated for two years.
15. When she turned 10, Victoria attended the Beijing Dance Academy where she learned all sorts of dance including ballet, traditional Chinese dance and tumbling.
16. Tumbling while wearing heels is something Victoria tried for the first time while shooting the teaser video for “LA chA TA”.
17. Rain taught her how to do popping while filming for a commercial.
18. When she went to audition for the cheerleading team of KBS reality show “The Invincible Baseball Team” Victoria danced to Ciara’s “Love Sex Magic.”
19. Victoria is scared of injections.
20. At the dormitory Victoria shares a room with Sulli.
21. It’s Victoria’s dream to go to China with f(x) members to pursue an active career there as well.
cr. wikipedia, pumpkindiary1720, fanpop